This is a paid advertisment posted 11-19-23
The University of New Haven Seeking Clinical Instructors
Do you want to work in a supportive environment where every day is exciting and new? Come join us!
The University of New Haven Dental Hygiene Program is accepting applications for part-time clinical instructor positions. Please submit cover letter, resume/curriculum vitae, and 2 professional references to Program Director Marie Paulis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Instructor positions range from 1-3 days per week, may include teaching
beginner or more advanced clinical students. Each position is tailored to the program’s needs at the time of hire. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
The applicant is required to hold an active dental hygiene license in the State of Connecticut. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher to teach in the clinical setting and have at least 2 years of clinical experience in the dental setting. The candidate must be CPR and local anesthesia certified.
1. Review and evaluate patient data, including radiographs, with student and in
consultation with dentist.
2. Answer questions and provide clinical instruction to students.
3. Follow infection control and professional guidelines as required by the University of New Haven Dental Hygiene Program, federal and state agencies, and accrediting bodies.
4. Remain current with and execute emergency care procedures when necessary, and in consultation with the clinical coordinator and clinic dentist.
5. Assist in the general care and daily maintenance of the dental hygiene clinic.
6. Assist the clinical coordinator with grading and teaching calibration.
7. Utilize documentation methods established by the program for patient care and student assessment and complete in a timely manner.
8. Attend department meetings as requested.
A modern dental office in Mahopac, NY (about 20 minutes from Danbury, CT) is seeking a part time dental hygienist to work 2-4 days a week including some Saturdays. Some Saturdays are a must. Our employees are passionate about what they do. Applicants must be friendly, personable, hard-working, and reliable.
Join a friendly team and a great work environment where you will feel appreciated and respected!!!
Excellent compensation. $46-53/hr depending on experience PLUS commission and bonuses.
When you work at our office, you are part of our family. You can expect to be thanked at times for a rewarding day of work and you are always appreciated. A few times a year, we may get together after work for a social gathering to enjoy each other's company. We also have a fun yet fancy holiday party with big bonuses for our family/employees.
You must have a NY dental hygiene license or would have to apply for one if hired.
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com if you want to join our family.